NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions
Submit Your Craziest User Story Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE.
Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States
and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
1) Description of Promotion – NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions (the “Sponsor”) is offering “Submit Your Craziest User Story Contest” (the “Promotion”). This is a trade Promotion and the Sponsor will determine winners via judging process of all eligible Contest Submissions. The Promotion begins 12:00:01 AM U.S. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on September 30, 2016, (“Promotion Period”).
2) Eligibility - Promotion is open to individuals 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of Canada or the United States and the District of Columbia. The promotion is void in all other countries including but not limited to countries under sanction by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Government employees are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Additionally, employees, officers and representatives (and members of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each) of NETSCOUT, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, it advertising and promotion agencies and any company involved in the design, execution or production of the Promotion are not eligible. Void anywhere the NETSCOUT® products are not certified for sale/use and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) How to Enter – The Sponsor is interested in hearing about unusual, challenging and out of the ordinary interference sources that you have detected on your wireless network. Visit enterprise.netscout.com/content/crazy-end-users and provide a written description of the craziest end user ticket you have received along with your first/last name, email address, company name phone number country and zip/postal code, (your “Contest Submission”). In your story/description, do NOT include any personal names or company names. There is no limit to the number of Contest Submissions you make providing that each are completely factual and reflect entirely different content. There is no limit to the number of time your Contest Submission(s) can be determined as a winner.
All Contest Submissions become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of Contest Submissions will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, you agree that you hereby license the rights to use the content in your Contest Submission to the Sponsor for advertising and promotion of its products and/or its company in any media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
4) Judging and Winner Determination: Contest Submissions will be reviewed by the Sponsor’s judging panel (“Judging Panel”) on the basis of the most unusual, unexpected and/or humorous end user tickets. The Judging Panel will determine up to thirteen (13) potential winners (“Potential Winners”). If two or more different people submit identical/duplicate Contest Submissions, the first Entry submitted (based on chronological time/date of entry) will be considered for eligibility and any subsequently received identical/duplicate Contest Submission will be void. The decisions of the Sponsor and Judging Panel in all matters relating to this Promotion are final and binding. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, if an inadequate number of Contest Submissions are received and/or are inadequate in quality, Sponsor reserves the right NOT to select any Contest Submissions as winners or to select fewer than thirteen (13) Potential Winners.
5) Prizes: Each of the thirteen winners will receive a LinkSprinter™ 300, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $400 each.
6) Winner Confirmation: The judging process will be completed on or about October 21, 2016. Potential Winners will be contacted within two (2) business days of the Judging Period via the email address and/or phone number provided in the Contest Submission (“Prize Notification”). The potential winners will have five (5) days from Sponsor’s first Prize Notification to respond with confirmation of prize acceptance and provide a complete name and shipping address for the purposes of prize fulfillment. Any potential winner has the option to accept the prize personally or to assign it to his/her employer. Failure to respond within the state time frame will result in disqualification and at Sponsor’s sole discretion an alternate winner will be named. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
7) General: All entrants agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, during the Promotion Period, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, and will determine winners and award prizes from among Contest Submissions received prior to cancellation or modification in accordance with the same judging criteria set forth above. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void.
9) Right to Use Your Work: By submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that your Contest Submission is truthful, factual and does not incorporate or include anything that is owned by any third party or would require the consent of any third party and your Contest Submission does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right or any other right of any third party; (b) agree to abide with all terms and conditions as set forth in these Official Rules; (c) automatically grant to the Sponsor an exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute and display your Contest Submission; (d) agree that if selected as a winner of any prize, your Contest Submission shall legally be considered a "work made for hire," with all rights therein, including, without limitation, the exclusive copyright, transferred to and being the property of the Sponsor; and (e) agree that upon selection as a winner of any prize, in the event your Entry is considered not to be a "work made for hire," you irrevocably assign to the Sponsor all right, title, and interest in and to your Contest Submission (including, without limitation, the copyright) in any and all media whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, anywhere in the world, with the right (among all other ownership rights) to make any and all uses thereof, including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to the Sponsor and its affiliated companies with respect to all entries and all other submitted materials related to the Promotion, including those submitted by non-winners and winners.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to the Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and any written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Sponsor, its products or services, without notice or compensation in perpetuity in any media now known or hereafter developed except where prohibited by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e‑mail address, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to the Sponsor, its affiliated companies with respect to all entrants in the Promotion, including non-winners and winners. The Sponsor however, does not have any obligation to use the winning or non-winning Entries for any purpose.
By submitting an Entry, you grant to NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions, the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e mail address, biographical information, or entry.
ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE WINNER’S RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating in this Promotion, all entrants release NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions, its parent, subsidiary and its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this promotion, acceptance or use of prizes. Entrants also agree that NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions and its parent, subsidiary, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the development and execution of this promotion are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer related to or resulting from the Promotion, the Entries and/or its prizes. The Sponsor is not liable for damage to a user's computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant's participation in the Promotion or downloading of information in connection with the Promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Promotion becomes technically corrupted. Promotion registration data provided by entrants is processed in the United States and in accordance with U.S. privacy law.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE COLORADO STATE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
8) Information about the Winners: For a list of winners, send a send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Craziest User Story Winner Information, 2075 Research Parkway, Suite A, Colorado Springs, CO 80920. Requests must be postmarked no later than 10/21/16.
9) Sponsor: NETSCOUT NETSCOUT Enterprise Solutions, Colorado Springs, CO 80920